How to Connect TP-Link Router to Modem | +18004873677 | Tp link Support
If you have a DSL modem that uses PPPoE (Point-to-Point Protocol over Ethernet) to connect to the internet, you can follow these steps to set up your TP-Link router or for easy and hassle free setup you can contact our support Team at +18004873677.
Below are some steps for “How to Connect TP-Link Router to Modem”
1) Turn off your modem and computer.
2) Connect your modem to the WAN port of the TP-Link router, connect a computer to TP-Link router with cable. Power on your computer and modem.
3) Open a web browser. Enter username and password, then click Login.
4) Go to Quick Setup and click Next.
5) Select the WAN Connection Type and enter the username and password provided by your ISP. Click Next.
6) Choose your wireless network name and password, or keep the default ones.Click Next.
If you face any issue or have any Questions related to Tp Link products feel free to contact Our Support team on our toll Free | +18004873677. Our experts are available 24*7 to assist you with your problems.